This course in English is intended for managers who have to meet with auditors regarding IT systems or applications. With this training, the auditees will be better equipped and prepared to face the audit mandate.
TOPICS COVERED :
Workshop 1 - Roles and organization
• Auditor's role
• Organization to be set up
Workshop 2 - IT audit content : what to expect
• Types of IT audit
• IT general controls, key control
• Demystifying Segregation of duties, access control, changer management
• Documentation to be prepared and information to be requested
Workshop 3 - IT audit process
• Conduct of the audit and behaviour
• Contradictory review
• Conflicting views management
• Remediation, reporting and progression
• Your action plan
COURSE OBJECTIVE :
Facilitate the conduct of an audit to avoid inefficient efforts and optimize capacity, facilitate the relationship with auditors, anticipate problems and avoid surprises in the audit report.
OUR SIGNATURE :
You will leave with the material and an action plan to prepare for the arrival of IT auditors.
Getting IT audited
Duration : 4x 2 hours-visios. On demand, can also be organised on site with a maximum of 10 people and face masks mandatory.
Language : English
Managers and members of compliance services, audited business manager, audit coordinator
Breakfast and lunch buffet included.